Google Cardboard lets you experience virtual reality in a simple and fun way.
- Take out your cardboard glasses from its sleeve wrap.
- Tap the video below. It will open in the YouTube app for better viewing and you will need to split the screen into two, as the below animation depicts.
- Tap the cardboard icon. You'll notice that the screen splits into two smaller screens.
- Insert your phone into Cardboard Goggles in the viewer space.
- Look around to view the video in 360 degrees.
For a tutorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxAj2lyX4oU
Have any questions? TELUS sales specialists are here to help.Request sales callback