Google Cardboard lets you experience virtual reality in a simple and fun way.
1. Take out your cardboard glasses from its sleeve wrap.
2. Tap the video below. It will open in the YouTube app for better viewing and you will need to split the screen into two, as the below animation depicts.
3. Tap the cardboard icon. You'll notice that the screen splits into two smaller screens.
4. Insert your phone into Cardboard Goggles in the viewer space.
5. Look around to view the video in 360 degrees.
Note: To use Cardboard with iOS devices, you'll need to have the newest version.
For a tutorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxAj2lyX4oU