- To open a notebook, click the arrow beside the name of the current notebook and it will give you your available options (don’t need to browse to the location).
- OneNote auto saves if the Notebook is in OneDrive or SharePoint. Add a section by clicking the + beside a section tab.
- Add a page by clicking +Add Page in the page column.
- Click and drag sections or pages to rearrange.
- Right click on a section to rename. Notebooks saved in OneDrive or SharePoint will sync automatically across devices.
- Search by typing the terms in the search bar in the top right. It will search across all your notebooks and bring you up a list of pages with that search term.
- Click on the page in the list to show that page
and your search term will be highlighted.
The OneNote Advantage
Insert a link to a file for easy access. Or insert a file print out to see the file in OneNote (great for agendas or when you need to mark up a document).
Easily create a ToDo list by clicking a button, pressing CTRL 1 or via a right click. You can even send tasks to Outlook.
You can share a notebook with someone and changes you both make will sync between each other and across devices. You can also share a page or a section.
CompuVision is a top-tiered Gold Partner with Microsoft.
Not sure what you need? Let Compuvision figure out where to start with a comprehensive IT Assessment of your business environment, dive right in with Managed Solutions for your current environment, or begin with IT Consulting to create a custom plan that helps you achieve your business objectives.
As one of Canada’s largest Microsoft partners we have expertise in the following areas:
Microsoft Power Automate (Flow)
Our success is founded on partnerships.
Unleash the potential of OneNote 101
Fill out this form with your goals for OneNote 101 and we will call you to discuss how to be productive with OneNote. Or call to speak with a team member now.