Calgary Managed Services
Managed IT is an outsourced, fully staffed IT department for your business. We manage your IT systems, so you can manage your business.
With 23 years in the IT industry, CompuVision has developed sophisticated systems to provide world-class managed IT services throughout Canada & the US, including 24/7 tech support, system management & predictive tools to reduce your IT chaos.
Key Benefits of Managed IT:
* Unlimited access to expert engineers to help you, 24/7/365
* A Project Manager to create a comprehensive strategy for projects, purchasing, disaster recovery, and optimal technology performance
* Decrease problem resolution time and technology frustration
* Optimize computer performance with regular maintenance and monitoring
* Ability to budget your IT as your organization grows and changes
* Remote maintenance and management of anti-virus, security patches, and updates for added security
* Access to onsite support and maintenance in the event of critical hardware failure
* Onsite server maintenance
Calgary is a city in Alberta, Canada. With a population of approximately 1,239,220, it is Alberta's largest city and Canada's third-largest municipality. The first city in Canada to host the Winter Olympic Games, today Calgary is home to some of the largest corporations in Canada including many major oil and gas related companies, and many financial service businesses.
Calgary City Website
Calgary Board of Education
Calgary Economic Development
Our Calgary office is located at: Suite 355, 3115 - 12 Street NE Calgary, Alberta T2E 7J2