Google Cardboard lets you experience virtual reality in a simple and fun way.
1. Take out your cardboard glasses from its sleeve wrap.
2. Play the video directly off our website (if you have the youtube app it might open in the app for better viewing).
3. Tap the cardboard icon. You'll notice that the screen splits into two smaller screens.
4. Insert your phone into Cardboard Goggles in the viewer space.
5. Look around to view the video in 360 degrees.
Note: To use Cardboard with iOS devices, you'll need to have the newest version.
For a tutorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxAj2lyX4oU