Department: Response Team
Close Date: 31 Mar 2017
What does working at CompuVision mean?
Employees at CompuVision are valued for their creative initiative. Our work culture is embedded with a cohesive and collaborative approach, where employees are encouraged to use their talents to assist clients, plan strategy, and work together to create successful end products. We value autonomy and freedom and always take the time to celebrate and reward great work.
Why work for CompuVision?
Our employees are what make CompuVision so successful. We are innovative, creative, and strategic professionals who believe that work and life should be balanced. The work we do is complex, creative, and rewarding, with endless opportunities for growth within the company. With offices in different locations, those with the desire to travel and work in a different city have that opportunity with CompuVision.
CompuVision wants to acquire and retain the best talent in the field. To do this, we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and generous vacation entitlements. We also make your work-life balance a priority. We entrust our employees to set their own goals and work independently and this trust lends to a friendly, respectful, and strong corporate culture where like-minded team members come together to work collaboratively.
CompuVision attracts those with the desire and drive to become the best in their field; our staff like what they do, and who they do it with.
The ideal Technical Account Manager candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Adherence to our core values of: Serve as One, Be Curious, and Go Beyond.
- History of solving business problems for your customers.
- Ability to drive revenue, reduce costs and manage risk.
- Significant experience working directly with clients on escalations, questions, concerns, sales quoting and projects.
- Leadership experience, including managing internal and external expectations, delegation and following up on results.
- Proven results in selling solutions to clients as well as cultivating clients for new opportunities.
- History of creating and maintaining long term client relationships.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and escalated clients.
- Determined individual who is self-motivated with a dynamic personality.
- Able to relate with many different client personality types.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the group.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with public speaking and presentations.
- A history of interfacing with internal and external parties to achieve desired outcomes for the client.
- Providing guidance and advice to clients on their IT requirements and needs, based off established CompuVision standards, process and best practices. Translate those needs and requirements into win-win solutions for the client and CompuVision.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of our existing and proposed solutions.
- Client relationship management, client IT leadership and client ownership in delivering the results the client needs.
- Issue trending / service reporting for your regular client wellness / business review meetings.
- Understand your clients planning and budgeting cycles.
- Creating recommendations to remedy issues identified in your trending and service reporting while considering present/future client business needs by working with other internal teams.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the products and services we offer.
- Cross selling and up-selling services and solutions to existing clients.
- Overall Account Management and ownership (Billing, escalations, proposals, contracts and agreements, maintaining documentation and answering general questions).
- Providing timely responses to client requests.
- Project and sales opportunity identification, qualification and closing the sale.
- Showcase and educate the client on the products and services we offer.
Education Requirements, Skills, and Knowledge
- Relationship Building: Must demonstrate the ability to build and manage relationships with clients (internal and external) through consistent and proactive communications. This is most effective by acting responsive and being reliable to client needs.
- Collaboration: The TAM will need to network throughout the organization to pull in the appropriate resources to address the customer’s needs throughout their lifecycle.
- Consultative Selling: The TAM must demonstrate the ability to successfully sell and validate revenue opportunities with an “IT solutions” approach to selling. Through defining IT requirements, the TAM will show value by recommending additional CompuVision IT products and services.
- Business Analysis – A TAM must be able to identify and assess a client’s business goals, needs and perceptions. By performing analysis on that information and working with various teams within CompuVision, this information is transformed in to winning solutions for the client.
- Data Analysis – The TAM must have the necessary experience and knowledge in order to assess the internal performance metrics of their client base. These metrics will include analysis of Key Performance Indicators that define client use, like costs, risks and profit. The ability to assess a client’s use of CompuVision services is also key in identifying long running issues or trends.
- 1-3 years relevant technical experience is required.
- Knowledge of ITIL standards is required.
- Strong organizational, time management, presentation and customer service skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applicants, only those candidates that meet the qualifications will be contacted.